Archive for August, 2017
After some russian guy goes on my nerves way too often to ignore him, here a lil bugfix release for the poor minded ppl out there who don’t know how to search Jira for known bugs, applying a fix and be happy with it.
– Btw, it’s not a nice way to go telling everyone that the whole russian community is too stupid to do that which he clearly did more than once by DEMANDING a fix release for the whole “poor” russian community.
– Btw #2, saying that the whole russian communty is not able to realize that a 32 bit OS is not that suitable for development anymore these days is the same thing IMHO.
– Changed ninja to Win32 build (Hello jeditobe…) (Daniel Reimer)
– Updated SVN to 1.9.6 (Daniel Reimer)
– Updated options to give the user a way to select how to handle the system path var (Daniel Reimer)
– Fixed Bugs:
ROSBE-97: RosBE.cmd should not use %PATH% (DopefishJustin)
ROSBE-112: RosBE 2.1.4 i386 contains x64 executable for ninja (breaks compatibility to x86 hostOSes) (reactosfanboy)