Interesting speech by Jürgen Elsässer and completely ignored my our medias…
And here something for fun. Comedian Volker Pispers talking about russia 😀
Hi! Welcome to Reimi's Blog!
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed. See ya around!
- [SYSDM] Addendum CORE-17429 20. January 2021[SYSDM] Addendum CORE-17429 This define in resource.h is also not needed anymore. [DH] dll/cpl/sysdm/resource.hJoachim Henze
- [SYSDM] Improve de-DE Uptime format translation 20. January 2021[SYSDM] Improve de-DE Uptime format translation I tried initially to use Tag(e) but that does look too crowded with the stuff after it. Since Windows is also not consistent with the () for singular vs plural, I did chose always plural "Tage". Most often people will see "0 Tage" anyway, and that fits well. [DH] […]Joachim Henze
- [SYSDM] Fix version string cutoff CORE-17429 20. January 2021[SYSDM] Fix version string cutoff CORE-17429 The version string cutoff started to happen when we switched from SVN with its short revision number to git with the longer hashes. 0.4.7-dev-502-gc2c66af was the first git-only rev (2017-Oct-03) This brings the dialogs layout closer to XP. Also fixes some other truncations for specific languages. And unifies the […]Joachim Henze
- [XDK] Even the DBG_UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER() should use (void)P. Addendum to 46ca069e. 18. January 2021[XDK] Even the DBG_UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER() should use (void)P. Addendum to 46ca069e. [DH] sdk/include/xdk/ntbasedef.hHermès Bélusca-Maïto
- [XDK] Remove UNREFERENCE_LOCAL_VARIABLE macro 18. January 2021[XDK] Remove UNREFERENCE_LOCAL_VARIABLE macro Change UNREFERENCED_PARAMETER to (VOID)P to support const parameters [DH] dll/win32/kernel32/client/proc.c [DH] modules/rostests/kmtests/ntos_ke/KeSpinLock.c [DH] sdk/include/xdk/ntbasedef.h [DH] sdk/include/xdk/winnt_old.h [DH] sdk/include/xdk/x86/ke.h [DH] win32ss/drivers/videoprt/videoprt.c [DH] win32ss/user/ntuser/object.hVictor Perevertkin
- [SYSDM] Addendum CORE-17429 20. January 2021