Interesting speech by Jürgen Elsässer and completely ignored my our medias…
And here something for fun. Comedian Volker Pispers talking about russia 😀
Hi! Welcome to Reimi's Blog!
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed. See ya around!
- [COMCTL32] -Draw button with classic style if BM_SETIMAGE was used. 24. February 2017[COMCTL32] -Draw button with classic style if BM_SETIMAGE was used. git-svn-id: file:///srv/svn/reactos/trunk@73897 97493ccd-5924-5043-b1f5-66cb403b36ce [DH] reactos/dll/win32/comctl32/theme_button.cgadamopoulos
- [GDI32]: Don't break/crash (if no debugger attached) each time an unimplemented GDI... 24. February 2017[GDI32]: Don't break/crash (if no debugger attached) each time an unimplemented GDI function is called. This is hit a lot by Word 2010 (e.g. when using drawing features), PowerPoint, etc... i.e. all applications that perform "serious" GDI manipulations. A nice addition would be to know exactly which unimplemented function was called. git-svn-id: file:///srv/svn/reactos/trunk@73896 97493ccd-5924-5043-b1f5-66cb403b36ce [DH] […]hbelusca
- [NTGDI]: Few fixes & hacks for NtGdiGetGlyphIndicesW, see CORE-12825: 24. February 2017[NTGDI]: Few fixes & hacks for NtGdiGetGlyphIndicesW, see CORE-12825: - (Fix) Check for integer count overflow (per Thomas suggestion), - (Hack#1) Signal the particular calling case (where pwc == NULL == pgi and cwc == 0), as discovered by the testcase of r73894, - (Hack#2) Return error when cwc == 0 alone (triggered by e.g. […]hbelusca
- [GDI32_APITEST]: GetGlyphIndices: Have fun & make ReactOS BSoD from user-mode! More... 24. February 2017[GDI32_APITEST]: GetGlyphIndices: Have fun & make ReactOS BSoD from user-mode! More seriously, test extra cases of this API, and show that our current implementation certainly is incomplete & prone to bugs. The particular case "GetGlyphIndicesW(hdc, NULL, 0, NULL, 0)" is used by Word 2010 (and other apps) when opening the font combolist, and seems to […]hbelusca
- * Addendum to r73870. 23. February 2017* Addendum to r73870. git-svn-id: file:///srv/svn/reactos/trunk@73893 97493ccd-5924-5043-b1f5-66cb403b36ce [DH] reactos/base/wmi/CMakeLists.txt [DH] reactos/base/wmi/framedyn/CMakeLists.txt [DH] reactos/base/wmi/framedyn/alias_gcc.s [DH] reactos/base/wmi/framedyn/chstring.cpp [DH] reactos/base/wmi/framedyn/framedyn.spec [DH] reactos/base/wmi/framedyn/main.c [DH] reactos/base/wmi/framedyn/provider.cpp [DH] reactos/base/wmi/mofcomp/CMakeLists.txt [DH] reactos/base/wmi/mofcomp/mofcomp.c [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbem_reg.inf [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/CMakeLists.txt [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/guid.c [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/locator.c [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/main.c [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/wbemdisp.rc [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/wbemdisp.spec [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/wbemdisp_classes.idl [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/wbemdisp_classes.rgs [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/wbemdisp_private.h [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/wbemdisp_tlb.idl [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemdisp/wbemdisp_tlb.rgs [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemprox/CMakeLists.txt [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemprox/builtin.c [DH] reactos/base/wmi/wbemprox/class.c […]akhaldi
- [COMCTL32] -Draw button with classic style if BM_SETIMAGE was used. 24. February 2017