Hi, after some recent problems with building ROS on my Notebook, I found the problem. It’s the Service configuration. I played with it a while ago when I found a so called “Secure” Service List here. After that I had serious build problems with sporadic “Access Denied” Errors which vanished when I rebuild the specific module. Today I tried a build on another PC with the same host OS and it worked great. I wondered and compared the Services List out of curiosity. After I changed all Services to the way its on the other PC, it worked great!
So if you ever had build problems, set the Services back to Default and load all RosBE Updates. If this still is not enough, feel free to send me a message.